Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
Digital Story Telling
Project Based Learning
SD36 Information and Media Literacy Examples
This wiki has been created as a sharing space for SD 36 Teachers to post samples of student work or projects to help their colleagues in building Information and Media Literacy within their schools. The initial contributors are the extremely valuable IML contacts at each school. Please feel free to contribute examples with the following guidelines.
1. Please ask for the students permission to share their work with others
2. Please ensure that examples do not have identifiable information about students (photos or names)
3. If you post in one page, please put a note in other pages that might benefit from the example as well.
4. Please include your name and school with the example.
5. When appropriate, please provide a short synopsis of the activity and how it relates to student learning.
SD36 Elem IML Coordinator
Here is a resource from NewZealand
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"